When Is diagnostics required?
When something is wrong with your computer / Laptop but
1. we can’t figure out what exactly it is, by just looking and doing basic checks.
2. it is not an obvious thing like the screen is cracked, the charger is faulty or something is broken.
2. Will not start up or get into windows (Desktop),
3. Your computer frequently freezes or crashes or reboots.
Why?. We need to get clear explanation to be 100% with the total cost by doing hardware tests to find out exactly:
1. what is wrong with your PC (Which parts are faulty, if any)?
2. what's required (faulty part replacement or Software (Windows re-install) to fix it?
3. The time it will take for a complete guaranteed repair?
4. The delivery time for the part, if required?
5. The total cost it would be ?
6. Is the total cost of repair is worth it, to be cost effective or if it's cheaper to Replace it?